- Private sector to mirror Public sector
- “PSC” worker no longer responsible for determining employment status
- That responsibility now sits with the “engager”
- Fines/penalties no longer sit with the PSC
- Fines/penalties will now sit with the “fee payer”
How can we help?
Cinch can support you in managing this legislation change by:
- Assisting with workforce analysis
- Supply chain communication
- Data capture
- Carrying our status determinations
- Formal sign-off for those classed as off payroll
- Alternate pay methods for those unable to continue via their PSC
- On-going payroll support/processing for off payroll workers meaning “fee payer” liability sits with Cinch
We can also provide a host of MI to support you through the change. This will ensure you have a clear audit trail of the work carried out and clear evidence that all parties in the supply chain have taken reasonable care in reaching status determinations.