Let us introduce ourselves
Think of Cinch as the people who know you better professionally than anyone else – an indispensable and unwaveringly cheerful extension to your business.
Our three core values are:
Our offer to you
Our values of course mean more than words: we use them every day to influence how we work…
The relationship we have with you
The promises we make to you
The process with which we carry out our promises
A few extras we like to add to the mix are:
- Unrivalled customer support and service
- People you know and trust
- Knowledge of our market sectors
- A company you can rely on
- A tailored process
The definition of cinch:
Informal: Something sure or easy: “This problem is a cinch”.
A person or thing certain to fulfil an expectation.
We make all our customers smile by:
- Focusing on them: using our understanding to meet (and exceed) their individual needs
- Getting a firm grip on their projects and making life easier for them
- Keeping the payroll monsters (and therefore admin, headaches, scary letters) at bay.
Payroll problems are a Cinch for us: talk to our friendly team today.
Our strapline is ‘We see to it.’ It does what every good strapline should do.
It’s a short, sweet way to sum up Cinch: we understand what you need and we use our knowledge, skills and efficiency to deliver our promise to you. We see to it. Just like that.